Friday, April 3, 2009

Senior Year (Minus my Concentration)


Ellie
Color pencil and acrylic paint
If you were wondering what was going on the background...that's an excellent question. The background is made out of this weird felt paper and I really don't know what I was thinking when I decided to use it.

Turkey
Color pencil
Rodeo Art, blue ribbon.
Hillary

Hannah and Brenden
Gesso and Acrylic Paint on Vinyl Records
This is the record assignment. There's are two records missing. I know I took pictures of them. Oh well.
It was weird. I don't know what I was doing. Le instructor gave us a box of records and told us to do something with them.
I entered 3 of the records into Culture Shapers...Hannah and Brenden. and then there was another record that I don't know where the picture is.
Emily Portrait
Acrylic on Canvas
VASE entry Senior Year. Score 4.
I hate the proportions, but I love the colors.