Friday, July 26, 2013

"I'm never real. It is just a sketch of me. And everything I made is trite and cheap, and a waste of paint, of tape, of time."

this used to be one of my favorite songs. and sometimes you just gotta come back to the classics.
a small study I did a while ago















"last few months I've been living with this couple.
yeah, you know the kind that buy everything in doubles?
oh, they fit together like a puzzle.
and I love their love and I am thankful
that someone actually receives the prize that was promised
by all those fairy tales that drugged us.
and they still do me.
i'm sick, lonely,
no laurel tree
just green envy.
will my number come up eventually?
like loves is some kind of lottery
where you scratch and see what's underneath...

'it's sorry.'
just one cherry.
'play again.'
Get lucky."